Knowm Development Community (KDC)
The Knowm Development Community (KDC) is an international group of individuals working together to advance intelligent machine technology via Knowm’s technology stack. Emphasis on Knowm’s neuromemristive co-processors provides a mechanism to overcome the limitations of digital computing systems and achieve biological-scale or better efficiency. The concept is simple: KDC members add value to Knowm Inc. and are compensated with Knowm Inc. stock options and/or cash bounties. Once accepted into the KDC, members will be trained via tutorials and videos and tested on their understanding. Afterwards, members will have access to a full listing of internal jobs.
KDC Membership Privileges
- Open-source access to Knowm development tools, application, projects, reference files, videos, wiki resources etc.
- Access to online KDC Member Tutorials (see KDC Member Tutorials)
- Opportunity to earn development contracts (bounties) payable in cash and stock options.
- Opportunity to compete to improve Knowm technology (and win cash and stock options).
- 10% discount on all Knowm Inc. products and services.
- First consideration for Knowm Inc. new-hires.
You can earn Knowm Inc. Stock Options, USD or Bitcoin for completing a bounty, making advancements or receiving awards. Awards range from ~$100 to ~$10,000.
- Bounties: For all those projects we need to get done but don’t have time for, we issue code bounties.
- New machine learning benchmarks
- New kT-RAM emulators
- Knowm API extensions
- Application enhancements
- Code extensions, refactors, translations
- Writing tutorial blog articles (both public and private facing)
- Advancements and Optimizations:
- Improving our GPU, FPGA, CPU, Epiphany or other kT-RAM emulators.
- Improving the score on a machine learning benchmark.
- Prizes: Awards are given to individuals or organizations to recognize accomplishments.
- The most useful KnowmAPI module.
- The most-read blog article.
How to Join
- Fill out the application below.
- If approved, you will be asked to sign, notarize, and return our KDC Contributor agreement, which contains Non-Disclosure and Intellectual Property provisions.
- After returning the agreement, you will be given access to hidden content on our website, including an introductory course on AHaH Computing and access to our private code repositories.
- Knowm Inc. retains all copyrights and IP on all contributions. You get rewarded in company stock options and cash and have early access to Knowm technology.
- If you wish to commercialize KDC technology you must obtain a license.